The best businesses are about more than just business. That couldn’t be truer than for Katie and Seth of WellnessMama.com, who joined us for today’s podcast.
When you meet another EntreFamily that’s really rocking their business, you have no choice but to get nosy, ask questions and find out what they’re doing right.
And what they’re doing may surprise you… it’s not so much about the money or the numbers or the specific strategies they’re employing (although yes, there’s all of that) but it’s what’s behind the business strategy that makes the most difference.
I don’t want to give too much away so I’ll let you join us and listen in as Katie and Seth share their story of how they got going, and how they plan to keep moving forward based on their values and vision.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- What led Katie into studying nutrition and how that experience became the catalyst to create WellnessMama.com
- About Katie and Seth’s entrepreneurial “aha moment,” when making a living from the blog became a tangible reality
- How an entrepreneur’s motivation shapes the success or failure of the business
- Why Katie continues to write: “It’s never been about making money.” ~Katie
- Strategies for creating, maintaining, and enhancing connections with your customer community.
- The simple, driving philosophy behind Seth and Katie’s business ventures
- How to let go, reevaluate, streamline, and stop obsessing over every detail.
- Their favorite tools to stay organized and keep up with an ever-growing blog.
Resources from this podcast:
That quote: “Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week.” -Lori Greiner
“Entrepreneurship and creating businesses and creating value is the way that things become better in the world.” -Seth
Find Katie and Seth:
Go ahead and listen by clicking on the play button right here at the top of the post.
Or, listen directly through iTunes or Stitcher!
Thanks for joining us for today’s podcast!